Second Yesstyle Haul / Review - The Fall

09:12

{Above images all courtesy of Yesstyle and I do not own them}

Nothing like some midday vanity as I'm slowly ploughing through my summer project. I treated myself to another Yesstyle haul which arrived a little under a month after ordering. There was one cancellation and it took a couple of weeks to recall stock from the warehouse so it was a given.
Nothing too exciting this time, I decided to stock up on a few basics just before University began again. 
This consisted of a basic grey t shirt, and orange/red skirt and a black pair of crochet lace shorts which I will probably wear underneath skirts and dresses/ and or layers. This season I am loving black lace, deep reds, faux leather, khaki and parkas. Layering is an autumn must and something I love. I might not miss summer that much after all, perhaps I was put off by being continually scorched in Hong Kong.





As expected of Yesstyle, all garments are in super nice soft quality, cutting no corners and doing exactly what it says on the box.
Stay warm this autumn as in England the chill is already setting in.
Loves.
X






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe