Dot To Day!

08:39

A few days ago during my rounds of seeing friends (I know that sounds chore-ey but they should know it feels nothing of the sort and I love them each dearly) in the rare scorching hot yet, not humid summers of England I decided to rock a bit of Jfashion style out. Despite the heavy fashion enthusiast I claim to be I am still sometimes timid in the judging eyes of the general British public. Of course some areas are more accepting than others but I remember a time in my teenage-hood that I was engrossed with Japanese fashion, the colourful Harajuku style, the sexiness of the Gyaru style and the adorable frills and girlyness of a Sweet Lolita. Sad to say I've yet to try any of those thoroughly but in paving my way to my own style as a cool and stylish fashion girl I hope to eventually reach a head turning status, accept compliments gracefully and shrug insults off my shoulder.


Today's look is inspired by my uniqlo T-shirt, polka dots for summer isn't irregular but this T-shirt is part of the UT X BEARBRICK collaboration. BEARBRICKS (I do advise on a browse on the website it's quite fun) are popular collectible toys that are always manufactured in 9 components but are made in hundreds of variations in style and colour. 

{Also with every purchase of a BEARBRICK T-shirt, customers were given a BearBrick Charm! I received the one on the top left corner.}

{Image from Uniqlo.com}


{Headband from Storets.com, T-Shirt by Uniqlo, Belt from ASOS, Tights & Shoes from New Town Mall Various Boutique - Hong Kong.}

{Earring by Timbee Lo.}


I adore Timbee Lo's fashion accessories, albeit some are far too eccentric for me but these quirky yet cute pieces really stand out and since they're all custom made it'll be extremely difficult to find someone with similar items. You can view stock on Timbee Lo's facebook page:

Also the make-up I'm wearing can be viewed in the previous post here.

What do you all think about dressing eccentrically? Would you ever do it?

Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend, happy browsing!

Loves.
X

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Being eccentric is fun! You shouldn't ever be too scared to be eccentric. I love your purchases BTW. Nice~!

    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should totally take a page out of your book with the can-do attitude!
      Thank you!
      x

      Delete
  2. You look like one rad, spiky doll! Love the spiked headband, your print top, and the edgy skirt <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit Joey! Those tights are adorable ><
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I love anything its Uniqlo and that t-shirt is so cute! Love the way you've edited the pictures too!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. My whole life is eccentric!! Haha

    Love the green hair.. (well I love all kinds of coloured hair - hair dye lover here x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live so bravely and colourfully! That's so inspiring. Followed!

      x

      Delete
  6. wow youve beautifu eyes great post! I love your blog and would love if we both followed eachother? let me know if you would like to:)x

    http://vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is amazing, I love it soooo much.
    The outfit looks great on you, especially the tights, I love it!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet blog you have!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is adorable and I've followed you!

      x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe