LDN AGN.

17:16


A prolonged absence can only mean that I've been around and about and this time I've ended up once again at my beloved capital city London. My short week included food trips, lots of tea and coffee, snacks and restaurant hunting. Another miscellaneous post in all it's glory but I do recommend a couple places I've been lately!


I do believe Chatime in London opened recently, having many successful chains on Taiwan they have now successfully brought their art of bubble over to the UK! I must say it does also taste quite good - you can always tell how new (or good) a place is by the number of people crowding up and queuing. I can tick off another bubble tea café in my list of best places to drink! If you find yourself in Chinatown London (Soho) be sure to drop by there for a treat!

{How could I resist this cute and quirky window display? Taken on the streets of Goodge}
{Sushi from Itsu - half price every half hour before closing! Fantastic deal}

After attending Hyper Japan nearly 3 weeks ago I discovered quaint and somewhat hidden Japanese café YAKI! They had their very own stall selling a range of authentic Japanese foods from Takoyaki to Taiyaki and even Green Tea Latte's! They also handed out 2 for 1 vouches - how could I resist a visit? Hidden near the stations of goodge street I indulged yet again in Japanese cuisine however the main meals were a little disappointing - if you go then you're better off ordering the Taiyaki and other small snacks instead of full meals I'm afraid! The place is still adorable nonetheless - colourful and cute!

Sorry for a disorganised post - this has been a short London chronicle. 


Loves.
X

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi!
    Love your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, bloglovin, FB)?
    Please let me know, I will follow you back immediately.
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so delicious~ I've never tried bubble tea but I've always wanted to, if I'm ever around in London I'll definitely check it out^-^ Thank you for sharing! I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back:D x

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amzing ictures, everything looks delicious!
    I'm now following you, hope you can take alook into my blog and follow :) x


    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. London looks awesome, and so does the bubble tea! I really like it, its yummy ^-^ Shinesque xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've passed by multiple Chatimes so many times in my city, but I've never stepped in! (One of my friends actually helped design the Toronto website, iirc!) I should do so soon, haha c:

    The food at Yaki looks amazing! I want some Takoyaki now! :D

    (Also, did you doodle your header? Either way, me gusta)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend their bubble tea! It's rather delicious and they're doing pretty well so far. ^^
      I will almost always say yes to Takoyaki haha and thank you very much! I did doodle that. I see you're talented in the artist department also!

      Loves.
      X

      Delete
  6. Oh wow that's so cool that they have Chatime in London! They have it in Australia too but they're not actually shop lots they're just like booth things in shopping centres! :)
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe