The Liebster Award!

07:04




I'd firstly like to thank Syxt (Lexie!) for tagging me in this! It's such an honour to be mentioned!

The Liebster Award, is an award that's given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way to connect bloggers to other bloggers and build relationships and network and such. Fun fact: Liebster means 'dearest' in German!

Blogging is about building a community and it is a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. :)

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. You must link back to the person what nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under {I edited this limit since I don't know many people with  300 followers
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs & notify your nominees.

I would like to tag:

1. Rose from gksql.
2. Tsui from fashion ganache.
3. Anna from Panda Loves Eyeliner.
4. Mindy from My My Chen.
5.Emily from Emily Marysia.
6. Narvaga from Narvaga.
7. Finlay from Signorpompelmo.
8. Gen from Raspberry Notes.
9. Mago from bitt3r-suess.
10. Jo Ann from pleasebemynightingale.
11. Vanessa from citronandguavaberry.


Lexie asked me:


1. What is your all time favourite comedy movie? 
Twilight.
Hahah kidding.
Well first of all films that are solely for comedic effect aren't as hilarious as witty jokes thrown into the odd action/thriller/love story but if I had to pick it would be something like mean girls. The classic.

2. If you owned a luxury yacht, what would you name it and why?
The Ugly Duckling.

3. Who inspires you most? 
Tablo from Epik High. Why? he's a, to quote, lyrical genius who, along with his band produces some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard in my life. Amongst all this also, his writing and way of life is something I admire. He believes in having fun, but can be a serious guy. I could write an entire book on why I love him but through thick and thin he fights forward. He really motivates me. 

4. What's your favourite thing about where you live?
Leicester? Well my city is not too big or too small. It's a fairly friendly community (minus the odd delinquent) and it has it's hidden treasures. Independent café's, bars and boutique's are also in the trove of the city centre. Also being born and raised here, even if it was a terrible place, I get attached and extremely sentimental. I've been here all my life really. 

5. Something you can't leave your home without?
My phone or purse? Typical answer I know but they've become necessities in my everyday life. I'd love to use an answer like make-up bag but, looking nice somehow doesn't quite sound as useful as having the ability to travel, eat or contact others? I don't know - maybe it's just me. 

6. What kind of sweets do you like the most?
Bon bons probably. Small, cute and edible!

7. What do people usually think about the country that you live in?
I have evidence of this. People would almost always think that you have tea and eat crumpets with the queen while wearing bowler hats. Well that's what my American scally wags have told me. A friend as advised me to state that British people are also seen as "moody" - I guess it's accurate.

People may also believe that everyone here worships Doctor Who, Game Of Thrones and One Direction. In fear of being shot I must admit that I remain rather indifferent to all of those things though I can understand they're good in their own way... bar the latter perhaps.

8. If you could have all the clothes from a celebrity's closet, which celebrity would you choose? 
Toughie but, anyone from 2NE1, those girls have mad style. 

9. What's your favourite perfume?
Mine is rather boring and to be honest and I don't really wear perfume all that often but I really like the smell of Bodyshop's White Musk Libertine. It's a sweet smell but not overpowering.

10. What was the first thing you learned to cook?
Does ramen count? Haha if not then spaghetti, if we're talking complex then probably paella! Ever since moving out for Uni, I've become more and more interested in cooking and have improved - if I do say so myself. 


11. What is the first thing you notice in a person of the opposite sex?
Jawlines. Yes. 

And that concludes my answers!
Now for my questions, they are hard to think of but I hope you'll have a fun answering them!

1. If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be?
2. Top 3 places you want to visit.
3. Your favourite artist?
4. Song of the moment?
5. If you were offered plastic surgery free of charge with no scarring, pain or side effects would you take up the offer and if so what would you change?
6. Guilty pleasure? 
7. One food you hate.
8. What was the last thing you bought?
9. Where do you wish to be in 5 years?
10. How would you like to be proposed to?
11. Biggest achievement so far.

Remember to let me know once you've answered - I'm really looking forward to what you write!
Loves.
X



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry I was a bit late letting you know haha! Thanks so much. :3

      Delete
  2. omg thanks for nominating me, Joey! * - * I really appreciate it a lot !! ♥
    I like Tablo a lot too! His lyrics are crazy good! They're really poetic and I just love his songs. Especially the featurings with other artists I think he's really funny too and he's not like one of those idols who are a bit self conceited ; o ;
    And why would you name your luxury yacht 'The ugly duckling'? Is there any specific reason behind it? It's actually a nice idea because you don't see luxury yachts with that name everyday:)!
    I think men with nice jawlines are just asdfjlsljfksfj * - * But honestly, I've never seen a man with a nice jawline in rl yet ; u ; Potatoes everywhere around me LOL But thanks for nominating me once again! I'm always really happy when other bloggers notice me haha ^-^


    Mindy~

    oh and btw, you can check out my answers to your questions here:
    http://mymychen.blogspot.de/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Also, I love Tablo! He really is an inspiration, he's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll have to put this post on my to-do list! School and work are kicking my butt at the moment. T^T Again, thank you so much! <3 You are too kind. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! and best wishes on whats to come with your blog :)

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations dear say would you like to follow each other? just let me know i will surely follow back =)http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mean girls movie :) congrats on your award joey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for nominating my blog, dear! I really appreciate it and I'm going to answer your questions as soon as possible. "The Ugly Duckling" haha, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting nominating and thank you (once again) for nominating me! I love love love jawlines too @w@

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Joey! I'm super late seeing this but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it! :D :D
    I love bon bon sweeties too :D
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe