Mini Stylenanda & 3CE haul | Mini updates!

15:30

After waiting nearly two whole months to receive my small batch of goods from Stylenanda, kindly brought over to me by my cousin, I rejoiced at the bag. You see, shipping to England from Stylenanda is $50 (so like £30), ouch! So I tend to ask for small favours in return for family love. (I kid, I kid.)

Totally worth the wait for my few items however, I am completely taken with this brand and it's makeup brand. I even log onto their website just for daily fashion inspiration, the way the models are dressed are just so simple, sophisticated and chic. For starters I've needed a white and black plain T-shirt for a while now so I decided to buy this as it comes in a set. Nice crisp cotton quality and it's quite thin, though I suspect that Stylenanda's clothing is after all catered to the warmer cities of Asia where layering is an everyday habit, so it figures. I love the loose fit of T shirts anyhow and I do not have near enough basics. Especially now that I have a new job at STORM! More on that in another post though!


{In total I purchased blackxwhite T shirt set, dark brown nail polish, lip & cheek powder, triangle ring the pink nail polish was a free gift!}




{3CE Packaging as always, is perfect. From the matte rubber lid of the nail polish to the frosted glass which held the cheek&lip powder, though it's simple, affordable everyday makeup, it feels like I'm getting a lot for my money. You see, I'm such a sucker for good, sleek packaging.

And oh look! My business cards! Shameless self promotion yes, I know. But I've always dreamed of having my own business card, and though it doesn't make me feel quite as grown up as I thought it would - it's definitely a perk to have!
The second line is intended to state my telephone number but for personal privacy reasons I've removed it for now ~}
{This here is the most beautiful shade and texture of blush to have ever graced my skin. Though the pot claims the contents to be a powder, as you can see from the consistency it has more of a creamy, dewy, soft finish. This makes blending easy on both the cheeks and lips! It's extremely light feeling as well, I generally hate powder blush as it's normally too strong and dry for me, plus somewhat uncontrollable (it'll literally end up down to my chin...) so this is perfect, I've become a little bit addicted to it.}



{Works just as well on the cheeks as it does on the lips. There are so many colours to choose from, I may just have to add a few more and start a collection.}
{The black & white t shirts in action. Or so she says.}
Irrelevant to the haul but I'd just like to introduce my newest shower staple, this shower gel smells AMAZING and comes in a sweet, pump bottle! There are two fragrances to choose from. I now look forward to all showers and bath times because of this. I highly recommend it and bought it from my local Boots!
And ever since autumn/winter rolled by I became attached to my vintage fur coat once more. It's my warmest coat to date and a hand me down from my grand mother - what's not to love?


Loves.
X



You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. so jelly, gotta love stylenanda! love that blusher you got, such a gorgeous color. and yeah shipping on stylenanda sucks if you don't order over $200 :(
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Park sora makes me want to buy stuff from this brand :))) sooo pretty

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Park Sora is so flawless. But my personal favourite is Kang Ji Won, she's just too adorable!!

      x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting my blog! followed you via gfc :) great blog!

      Delete
  3. Wow great product ! would you like to follow each other? I've already added you on GFC. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stylenanda too! Their make up and clothes are sooo pretty and casual, I love Park Sora haha! I always wanted to have these oversized tshirts and their make up stuff too but the shipping costs hurt xD You're lucky to have your family send it over to you !! ; O ; 3 concept eyes products are hella expensive in online stores qq Also, congratz on your business card! :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much!! I know right?! But with Stylenanda becoming so rapidly popular I'm sure it won't be long before their stores are made global! Fingers crossed!

      x

      Delete
  5. Love the oversized t-shirts-they're lovely:) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo love both your outfits!
    You both look beautiful <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like your style! Kisses from ARgentina, I follow you, JUli.
    trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved everything, I have been reading your blog and really like it!

    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a huge fan already, man. Youve done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where youre coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. huge stuff and I cant wait to check out more of your websites. What youve got to say is important and needs to be read.
    jeux blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...that blush is so pretty! I love that color pink as a blush. And I like it even more now that I know you can use it on your lips too.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it :) I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this line before, but the lip + cheek 'powder' thingamajig sounds fantastic! That shade is really nice too :3 (also really like the shade of the polish--nice and vampy)

    YOU 'ADULTS' AND YOUR BUSINESS CARDS. You can be all ~profesh~ and exchange cards with others now
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh. Such a great post!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (57), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Love the haul. I like that blush color on you, very nice. :3

    from likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I will follow you back (Just leave me a message)

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute with those big dolly eyes! <3 Great buy at stylenanda! Gosh, their pieces are expensive, but I'm sure of great quality since it's from Korea <33 Would you like to follow each other? Following now on gfc and bloglovin :) xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Stylenanda's clothes, I always browse their website but have yet to buy anything - but I will soon! I love the basic tops you've gotten and they really do look like good quality, also that blush looks so cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pink seems to add the perfect amount of color to your cheeks

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe