February photo diary.

08:54

I could've sworn new year was yesterday but at this rate it'll be Christmas again tomorrow! Gee I sure sound like an old person. Some small chronicles of my life in Birmingham. Yes, another foodie post for the most part!! Spread across a few weeks of just what I've been up to ~

I love Kpop, Kfashion and of course... Kfood!
On the borders of China Town (The Arcadian) sits this adorable Korean restaurant. All food is authentic cuisine and the place is ran by a tight knit Korean team!




True to their culture, the interior is quaint, niche and inviting. The decor is simple yet effective, lots of natural elements, wood, metal and on the walls are hand painted replica's of Korean streets. I love the artwork on the walls - it adds a huge sense of authenticity and it is so intricately done - reminds me of my art student days where I couldn't even tear myself away from sketchbooks once inspired - I must start drawing again!


Placement of the food was exceptional - as expected, plus it was delicious. Presentation really does count in the world of food!


They did Takoyaki!! It's a Japanese fried octopus dish but I love it nonetheless, it comes with a type of moving seaweed on top but it's just a chemical reaction - don't worry it's not alive!!

 [FACE OF THE DAY - Wearing Holika Holika BB Cream, Grey Circle Lenses, Falsies from HK, Mad Red Lip Crayon 3CE, Orange Cream Blush 3CE, Brown Eyebrow Mascara 3CE]


Can you believe February is already coming to an end?
How was your Feb? 

Loves.
X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow the food looks delicious~
    comment to me back to keep in touch!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, you don't have to tell me how fast the month went by. Checked the calendar today and was shocked!
    I really love the architectural/street sketches on the wall! (Really modern, and I'm starting to think Toronto has really lackluster restaurant interiors ._.)(STOP PUTTING US TO SHAME)
    UGH GLORIOUS FOOD. UGH FOOD GIF. MOVING SEAWEED IS SORCERY, I TELL YOU. SORCERY. (But no srs how do they do it???!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah your blog format is totally awesome! and yeh, time is flyinggg for me right now! especially while ive got exams

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know on my blog when you do so I can follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makeup. And mmm, so many delicious looking dishes! February definitely looks like it was a tasty month for you. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks so delish. I love korean food too

    xx,
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, delicious! The food looks extremely appetizing and the place is really nice too:) yum, yum!! By the way, loving your cute top, haha! New follower! xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe