Missing The Sun

05:52

The remainder of photographs taken during my trip on the cruise. Consider this post a throw back! It was a really nice time. Sun, sea and sand. European delights I've never walked before. Sending post cards daily. I do miss it, I can't wait for my next trip.

Ajaccio - Corsica

Civitavecchia
{Backpack - Grafea, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell}

This is not a Grafea advert. I love this shot of it though. Cute holiday gear! I love Grafea backpacks but if you do buy a white one the leather will show signs of wearing much faster than any other colour. Especially if you wear darker garments that rub off on it. So take caution!

Where did you go on your last holiday?
Have you ever purchased a Grafea backpack? What's your experience with them?


Loves.
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooooo those pastries!! I'm craving a pain au chocolate and a almond pastry with lots of icing sugar right now! Your photos look lovely, my last holiday was to Bali with my boyfriend at the end of April. I'm already craving another beach getaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love a good pastry. They always taste better outside of England(??) Bali is a place that I've yet to visit! I always start to plan my holidays the minute I get home. There is just so much of the world to see!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe